- A series of units for all applications and performance categories
- Ease of installation by means of individual pre-configuration ex factory
- Expansion of options for retrofitting
- You only invest in the functions you really need
- Easy operation
- Highest quality and energy efficiency
- Environmentally friendly incorporating reusable components
HYGROMATİK FLEXLİNE STEAM GENERATOR
The FlexLine basic model is the basis for all other configuration options. Through its individual extension capability, FlexLine is able to adapt to the requirements of differing areas of application:
Optimization of the indoor climate in industrial, commercial, cultural and leisure facilities
- Control and stabilization of air humidity for industry and processes
FlexLine is available as an electrode as well as a heater element humidifier – depending on your water quality.Replaceable stainless steel large area electrodes for different conductivities.Resistor type heater elements in highly corrosion resistant alloy.
Equip HygroMatik FlexLine with the power you need for optimum humidification. 16 performance classes with steam output from 10 lbs/hr up to 300 lbs/hr selectable in 6 unit sizes. An additional performance limitation can easily be programmed.
Manifold options for a humidification solution that fits perfectly.
Due to differing spatial conditions every project places unique requirements on the humidification solution. Using the manifold options FlexLine can be specifically equipped to create the perfect solution. Whether you choose HyCool (integrated waste water cooling) or the SuperFlush function (cylinder flushing device) depends entirely on your project. We are always pleased to provide advice.
Excellent ease of operation.
All HygroMatik FlexLine units are equipped with a capacitive 3.5“ touch screen whereby operation and programming is selected via a flat and intuitive menu structure analogous to modern smartphone logic. In addition to this, subsequent software updates are quickly and easily possible via USB stick.
- At a glance comprehensible pictographs provide information on the operating condition
- Simple and fast navigation
- Information and system messages displayed as plain text
- Readout of service messages with date and time
- Integrated real-time clock
Smart control – powerful and quick response.
The improved control and regulation technology of FlexLine units provides extensive possibilities which are simple and easy to operate.
- Multi-unit operation management caters for optimum allocation and capacity utilisation when operating multiple units and safeguards the humidity even when a unit is being serviced
- 53 different control and reporting functions can be assigned to up to 11 relays depending on the unit
- Freely programmable with overload protected digital input
- Integrated communication protocol, Modbus RTU or BAcnet